We strive to be the best when sending out quality clothing to your customers on your behalf; however should this instance arise please follow the protocol listed below.
- Use your smartphone to take pictures of the defective or damaged area and submit the images through our ticketing system, including the tag in the image showing it is still attached.
- Indicate "Defective" or "Damaged".
- Include the first and last name on your Boutique Simplified account, order #, and product code/name of the item.
You will receive a response within 24 hours with a resolution. Default resolution will be a new item sent out should we still have it in stock. Alternatively you will receive a refund for the total amount of damaged item should we no longer have in stock. Please specify if you would prefer the refund over the exchange to avoid in the default resolution.
• Returns must be post marked within 14 (fourteen) days of the date you receive your shipment.
• Returns must be received in original, unused condition with tags ATTACHED and a copy of or the original invoice or return form included. If you cannot locate the original invoice, please print and include a copy of the order confirmation emailed to you. Returns received without supporting documentation will be delayed in receiving store credit.
**If an item has stains, smells of cigarette smoke, perfume, or deodorant, has animal hair, or any appearance of being worn, it will not be accepted as a return and you will be responsible for the reshipping fee.
• Store credit is issued within 5 business days of the return arriving at the warehouse. You are notified via email that store credit has been issued, along with instructions on how to redeem it. It will be located behind “Use Store Credit” under Payment Method on the Checkout page.
Due to order volume & the high volume of sellouts we ARE NOT ABLE TO process exchanges.
Please MAIL returns to:
42396 Rio Nedo Rd. Temecula, CA 92590